Monday, October 6, 2008

Halloween 2008


I looked around the yard and found 'stuff' to use in my cemetery. I made these tombstones last year from big pieces of foam. After Halloween last year, I scored an awesome 6' rubber skeleton from iParty! I reinforced her spine and sat her on my original Columbia bicycle that my parents bought me in July 1961. I made a new basket for my bike to hold seasonal flowers, gave her a festive scarf and planted her in front of the cemetery.



What cemetery would be complete without a wheelbarrow full of bones!!


This night photo was taken last year. I put out my fog machine on Halloween night to give the cemetery a creepier look!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Do this in Norway and the Police will come for you! Halloween isn't big in Norway you see..but I do put mu Jack 'O Lanter'n out anyway ;)
Happy Halloween!

"If you live to be 100, I hope to live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you"

Winnie the Pooh

*************************************